Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dadgum Facebook

I am on Facebook WAY too much. It's to the point where I would consider FB my "mini-blog". Lately, I've had just enough time to write a one or two line post about my day, week, or even month. But to actually log onto my Blog and write an actual story is just too "time-consuming" (sarcasm).


But I'm back. And I hope to catch up on all the things I've failed to post. I really need to keep a notepad in my bra so I can write down every funny thing that happens in this nut-house. For instance, I had my Ed Hardy bag out to pack for the hospital. Big A comes by and takes it. When I tell her it's mine, she says, "No, it's mine. It's says 'me-me-me' and I'm going bye-bye." I'm sure it's one of those "had to be there" moments, but I want to be sure and document it somewhere because it was hilarious to us.



Independence Day Weekend


Big A is constantly making us laugh, even though every word sounds like she's got a mouth full of marbles. But she is my "sunshine". I love that she crawls into bed with me in the morning and falls back asleep. Just like JJ used to at her age.


Speaking of the Big Sister, she is just growing like a weed, becoming a young lady and SO into fashion. She really pays attention to what's "in-style" and it's neat to watch her get dressed and accessorize.


Little A has had a big year. She went from failure to thrive at 12months, to a little ball of chubby by 18months. She could barely sit up at her first birthday, and is a full-speed walker today. She definitely knows what she wants, and moreso what she doesn't. I love hearing her say, "No?!" As if she's not sure if it's a statement or question. She loves to put on shoes, eat turkey, and go outside. I love this age because it's fascinating to see the change from baby to toddler.


As for me and the husband, we're pregnant with Daughter #4 and we're happy about it. Most people would think we're sad for not getting our boy, but our girls have been such a joy, I really don't think we're lacking.


Our Pregnancy Announcement


The husband just made Captain, which means more money for our new house we just bought in April and for this new baby coming in November. But we have to take the good with some bad, and prepare for our first Deployment this September. We're talked enough about it, to where I'm confident we'll do well. But I know I'll have to ask for help when things aren't so great, and that's hard for me since I think I can handle it all.


The Captain and Me


So, there's a quick update on where we are a year after my last post. And since FB took over my Blog for awhile, I managed to collect my favorite FB Status updates and will post them on my next two blog posts. Some might be inside jokes, others are just moments I'd like to remember, but I hoe you enjoy the ones you can relate to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment